Solvent-free primer, no drying required
Pre-folded corner adhesive tape
- Simple, quick and clean corner sealing as a result of pre-folding
- No release paper on the first adhesive side: stick down the tape immediately, no need to remove and dispose of the first backing strip
- Available in strip widths of 25/35 mm and 12/38 mm
- Soft fleece backing
- Moisture-resistant adhesive for permanently secure internal and external sealing
- Can be plastered over
Prefolded corner sealing tape for sticking
- Airtight adhesive bonds at corners for vapour retarders and airtight membranes and for wood-based panels (e.g. OSB)
- Windtight adhesive bonds at corners for underlay membranes, sarking membranes and wall lining membranes. Joints at windows (incl. skylights) on the outside, for example
- Airtight joints at windows (incl. skylights) and doors on the inside
The bonds meet the requirements of DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2.
|Exposure time||3 months|
|Bonding requirement, non-aged/aged||DIN 4108-11||passed||DIN 4108-11|
|Can be plastered over||yes|
|Application temperature||above -10 °C ; 14 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|
Image gallery - Application guide
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain.
Once membranes have been stuck, the weight of the insulation material must be supported by laths.
Adhesion should be supported by additional laths, if necessary.
Press firmly to secure the adhesive tapes in place. Ensure that there is sufficient resistance pressure. Windproof, airtight or rainproof bonding can only be achieved on vapour retarders or underlay/sarking/facade membranes that have been laid without folds or creases.
Ventilate continuously and systematically to prevent build-up of excessive humidity; use a dryer if necessary.
When plastering, please observe the recommendations of the plaster manufacturer for non-absorbent subsurfaces. A bonding course may be necessary.
Before bonding, the substrate surface should be swept clean with a broom or wiped with a cloth.
Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. The substrate material must be free of water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone). Subsurfaces must be sufficiently dry and stable.
Permanent adhesion is achieved on all pro clima interior and exterior membranes, other vapour retarder and airtight membranes (e.g. those made of PE, PA, PP and aluminium) as well as other underlay/sarking and wall lining membranes (e.g. those made of PP and PET).
Bonding and joints are possible on planed and painted wood, hard plastics and metal (e.g. pipes, windows etc.), hard wood-based panels (chipboard, OSB, plywood, MDF and wood fibre underlay panels).
Pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER is required in the case of adhesion to wood-fibre underlay panels and smooth mineral subsurfaces. Concrete or plaster subsurfaces must not be sandy or crumbling.
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on high-quality subsurfaces.
It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases.
Pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER is recommended in the case of subsurfaces with insufficient stability.