AEROSANA VISCONN FIBRE
Fibre-reinforced brush-on sealant with a humidity-variable sd value (g value, permeance)
- Time-saving: Ready-to-use brush-on sealant
- Reliable structures thanks to excellent adhesive properties on all standard construction surfaces
- Covers cracks and joints of up to 20 mm (0.8") width. Larger joints can also be covered in combination with AEROSANA FLEECE.
- Can be plastered, painted and stuck over with all pro clima adhesive tapes
- Can be used flexibly both in interior and protected outdoor areas thanks to its humidity-variable sd value
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation
For use as an elastic, humidity-variable vapour retarder, airtightness or windtightness layer for wall, ceiling and floor joints, to seal penetrations and non-airtight or non-windtight subsurfaces, e.g. on foamed window joints.
Also for use as a bonding course between subsurfaces and subsequent coatings or adhesion. Can be applied both in interior and protected outdoor areas.
Thanks to fibre reinforcement, joints and cracks of up to 20 mm (0.8") can be covered and sealed. Apply AEROSANA FLEECE to larger joints.
|Colour||dark blue, when fully dry black|
|Surface weight||EN 1849-2||approx. 200 - 400 g/m² ; 0.65 - 1.3 oz/ft², depending on subsurface and applied thickness||EN 1849-2|
|Coating application||0.6 - 1.4 mm ; 24 - 55 mils - wet film|
|sd-value||EN 1931||3.5 ±0.4 m (at 0.3 mm thickness)||EN 1931|
|sd-value humidity variable||EN ISO 12572||0.15 - 5.00 m||EN ISO 12572|
|g-value||17.5 ±2 MN·s/g (at 0.3 mm thickness)|
|g-value humidity variable||0.75 - 25 MN·s/g|
|Vapor permeance||ASTM E96-A||0.94 US perms (at 0.3 mm thickness)||ASTM E96-A|
|Vapor permeance humidity variable||ASTM E96-A||0.66 - 22 US perms||ASTM E96-A|
|Exposure time||3 months|
|Water column||EN 20811||2.000 mm ; 6' 7"||EN 20811|
|Water resistance||EN 1928||W1||EN 1928|
|Can be plastered/painted over||yes, and pro clima adhesive tapes can be stuck onto it|
|Application temperature||5 °C to 35 °C ; 41 °F to 95 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F (dried)|
|Coverage||400-800 g/m² ; 1.3-2.6 oz/ft², depending on subsurface and applied thickness|
|Drying||approx. 6 - 48 hours (at 20 °C; 68 °F, 65% rel. humidity) depending on subsurface and applied thickness|
|Storage||5 °C - 25 °C ; 41 °F - 77 °F, dry in a closed airtight bucket|