Pipe grommets that can be plastered over
- Keeps building components dry: quick and simple sealing for masonry and concrete structures, both indoors and outdoors
- Reliable joints thanks to waterproof SOLID adhesive
- Practical handling: pipes can be pushed and pulled through the grommet – the joint remains sealed
- Extremely flexible and elastic, no protruding sleeve
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the AgBB evaluation scheme / ISO 16000
Full-surface adhesive grommet that can be plastered over for quick, permanently sealed joints for pipe feed-throughs with masonry and concrete walls and ceilings, both indoors and outdoors.
|Material||PP backing fleece, PP copolymer special membrane, sealing ring: EPDM|
|Adhesive||waterproof SOLID adhesive|
|Release film||siliconized paper|
|Exposure time||3 months|
|Can be plastered over||yes|
|Application temperature||above -10 °C ; 14 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|
Before sticking, subsurfaces should be brushed off, wiped clean with a cloth or cleaned using compressed air.
Bonding to frozen surfaces is not possible. There must be no water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone) on materials to be bonded. Subsurfaces must be sufficiently dry and have sufficient load-bearing capacity.
Permanent adhesion is achieved on stable mineral subsurfaces such as masonry, concrete or plaster.
If the grommet is stuck to a thermal insulation composite system made of wood-fibre insulating material, for example, pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER is necessary. In the case of rain or other wetting, the contour of ROFLEX SOLIDO may become visible due to its different water absorption/drying behaviour.
Concrete or plaster subsurfaces must not be sandy or crumbling.
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on high-quality subsurfaces.
It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases.
Pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER is recommended in the case of subsurfaces with insufficient load-bearing capacity.
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain.
Press firmly to secure the adhesive tapes, taking care to ensure that there is sufficient resistance pressure behind them.
When plastering, please observe the recommendations of the plaster manufacturer for non-absorbent subsurfaces. A bonding course may be necessary.
Ventilate continuously and systematically to prevent build-up of excessive humidity; use a dryer if necessary.