Joint adhesive glue in the SOLITEX WELDANO roof lining system
- Tight, strong bonding of SOLITEX WELDANO to all relevant construction subsurfaces
- System tested for seam tightness in accordance with SIA 232/1 for exceptional loads
- Levelling of uneven subsurfaces
- Quick hardening
- Simple and clean handling thanks to resealable tube
Joint adhesive in the SOLITEX WELDANO roof lining system for seals and adhesive joints on the outside of buildings, e.g.
- Bonding of membranes to mineral subsurfaces such as chimneys and masonry
- Bonding of membranes to metallic subsurfaces such as eave flashings
- Attachment of building components to membranes, e.g. cross-drainage profiles above penetrations
|Cartidge||300 ml||8 mm||~ 5 - 6 m|
|Application temperature||5 °C to +35 °C ; 41 °F to 95 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C, short-term up to 120 °C (°F: -40 to 194; 248)|
|Storage||at least 12 months, cool and dry|
Before sticking, subsurfaces should be brushed off, wiped clean with a cloth or cleaned using compressed air. Mineral surfaces (plaster or concrete) may be slightly moist.
Bonding to frozen or wet surfaces is not possible. There must be no water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone) on materials to be bonded. Subsurfaces must have sufficient load-bearing capacity - if necessary, a mechanical support (pressure lath) must be used (e.g. on crumbling subsurfaces).
Permanent adhesion is achieved on pro clima SOLITEX WELDANO roof lining membranes.
Bonds can be created on mineral subsurfaces (e.g. plaster or concrete), roughly sawn, planed and painted wood, hard plastics and rustproof metal (e.g. pipes, windows, eave flashing etc.) and hard wood-based panels (chipboard, OSB, plywood, MDF panels).
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on high-quality subsurfaces.
It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases.
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain.
The product achieves its final level of strength only when it has dried. It may be advisable to use mechanical reinforcements to protect the installation area.