Area of application INTELLO
Area of application
The vapour retarding and airtightness membranes INTELLO and INTELLO PLUS can be used as an inner boundary for thermal insulation:
- in roofs, walls, ceilings, and floors
- in residential and commercial buildings with temporary increased levels of humidity
- in residential buildings or buildings with residential-like use in all rooms such as living rooms and bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms
- in external permeable and external impermeable structures.
- in the event of high indoor air quality requirements
Application in complex or demanding structures
By global standards, the INTELLO PLUS system also offers a particularly high level of potential freedom from structural damage for critical structures that are externally impermeable such as pitched roofs having a metal covering and sub-roofs made from bitumen roof sheeting, for flat roofs, green roofs etc. – even in locations with an extremely cold climate.
Detailed information on the physics of thermal insulation is given in the study “Calculating potential freedom from structural damage of thermal insulation structure in timber-built systems”.
Study - for Ireland & UK only
Study - for New Zealand only