Sealing grommets for pipes, interior and exterior use, Ø 270-320 mm (10 1/2”-12 3/4”)
- Keeps building components dry: quick and simple sealing
- Reliable joints thanks to TESCON VANA with water-resistant SOLID adhesive
- Reliable even in hot environments: stable at temperatures up to 150 °C
- Practical handling: pipes can be pushed and pulled through the grommet – the joint remains sealed
- Extremely flexible and elastic, no protruding sleeve
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
For rapid and permanent airtight feedthroughs for cables and pipes through the airtight sealing layer. Can also be used outdoors, e.g. for sub-roofs and for refurbishment vapour check.
Stick with TESCON VANA.
|Outdoor exposure||6 months|
|Application temperature||above -10 °C ; 14 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 150 °C ; -40 °F to 300 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|