Vent pipe grommet
- Keeps building components dry: the protruding sleeve reliably drains water away on the sides
- Permanently tight seal: windtight, waterproof, diffusion-open
- Easy to stick: the grommet protrudes beyond the sides of the vent pipe tile
- Easy to work with thanks to release film with a split in the middle
- Practical handling: the vent pipe can be pushed and pulled through the grommet – the transition remains sealed
- Subsequent work can be carried out more flexibly: 6 months of outdoor exposure
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
Grommet for windtight sealing of roofing underlay membranes or wood-fibre boards (in combination with TESCON PRIMER) to pipes underneath vent pipe tiles.
The size of ROFLEX exto enables easy adhesion to the roofing underlay under the vent pipe tile that is already in position. The grommet can be cut to shape as required to adapt to the sealing situation. The adhesive patch is diffusion-open. The impermeable EPDM component has been kept as small as possible.