Vent pipe grommet
- Keeps building components dry: Protruding sleeve reliably drains water away on the sides
- Permanently tight seal: windproof, waterproof, permeable
- Easy to stick: the grommet extends laterally over the vent pipe tile
- Easy to work with thanks to the release film divided in the middle
- Practical handling: the vent pipe can be pushed and pulled through the grommet – the joint remains sealed
- Subsequent work can be carried out more flexibly: 6 months of outdoor exposure
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
Grommet for the windtight sealing of roof lining membranes and wood fibre boards (in conjunction with TESCON PRIMER) to pipes of vent tiles.
The size of ROFLEX exto makes it easy to bond to the roof lining under the positioned vent tile. If required, the grommet can be cut to flexibly adapt to the respective sealing situation. The adhesive patch is permeable. The impermeable EPDM section is reduced to the necessary extent.