All-round joint adhesive for interior and exterior use
- Reliable adhesion even during frosty conditions: can be worked with above –10 °C (14 °F)
- Particularly durable: adhesion for 100 years, independently tested and confirmed
- Ensures firm and permanently elastic adhesion
- Ensures reliable joints: penetrates deep into the subsurface, remains elastic
- Test winner in April 2012 with the German product-testing foundation ‘Stiftung Warentest’
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Can be stored down to –20 °C (-4 °F). Material does not freeze in the tube
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
- For creating airtight joints between vapour check and airtightness membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, INTELLO X, DB+, DASATOP and DA).
- Bonding windtight joints between roof lining membranes of all kinds (PP, PET). The bonded joints between pro clima SOLITEX MENTO-series and SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight bonded joints between wall lining membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA-series).
- Bonding overlaps and joints between trickle protection membranes (e.g. pro clima RB).
| Consumption figures
| Delivery form
||~ 15 m
||~ 6 m
||~ 30 m
||~ 12 m