Fibre-reinforced sealant with humidity-variable water vapour permeability, blue/black
- Time-saving and can be applied in versatile ways: spraying with AEROFIXX (compressed air), paint on
- Reliable structures thanks to excellent adhesive properties on all standard construction surfaces
- Covers cracks and joints of up to 20 mm (3/4") width. Larger joints can also be covered in combination with AEROSANA FLEECE.
- Can be plastered, painted and stuck over with all pro clima adhesive tapes
- Can be used flexibly both in interior and protected outdoor areas thanks to its humidity-variable sd value
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation
Areas of application
For use as a spray or brush-on vapour check, airtightness or windtightness layer for wall, ceiling and floor joints, to seal penetrations and non-airtight or non-windtight subsurfaces, e.g. on foamed window joints.
- Also for the creation of joints to components such as windows, roofs, walls, ceilings and floors, and for panel joints on airtight wood-based panels (e.g. OSB).
- Also for use as a bonding course between subsurfaces and subsequent coatings or adhesion.
- Can be applied both in interior and protected outdoor areas.
- Thanks to fibre reinforcement, joints and cracks of up to 20 mm (3/4") can be covered and sealed. Apply AEROSANA FLEECE to larger joints.
|Component||Modified aqueous acrylate polymer dispersion, fibre-reinforced|
|Colour||dark blue, when fully dry black|
|Surface weight||EN 1849-2||290 g/m² ; 0.95 oz/ft² (dried, at 0.3 mm ; 13 mil thickness)||EN 1849-2|
|Coating application||0.6 - 1.4 mm ; 24 - 55 mil - wet film|
|sd value||EN 1931||3.5 m (at 0.3 mm ; 13 mil thickness)||EN 1931|
|sd value, humidity variable||EN ISO 12572||0.15 - 5.00 m||EN ISO 12572|
|g value||17.5 MN·s/g (at 0.3 mm ; 13 mil thickness)|
|g value, humidity variable||0.75 - 25 MN·s/g|
|Vapour permeance||ASTM E96-A||0.94 US perms (at 0.3 mm ; 13 mil thickness)||ASTM E96-A|
|Vapour permeance, humidity variable||EN ISO 12572||0.66 - 22 US perms||EN ISO 12572|
|Fire rating||EN 13501-1||E||EN 13501-1|
|Outdoor exposure||3 months|
|Watertightness to liquid water||EN 1928||W1||EN 1928|
|Water column||EN ISO 811||2 000 mm ; 6' 7"||EN ISO 811|
|Can be plastered/painted over||yes, and pro clima adhesive tapes can be stuck onto it|
|Durability after artificial ageing||passed|
|Application temperature||5 °C to 60 °C ; 40 °F to 140 °F (also applies to subsurface temperature)|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F (dried)|
|Coverage||1.25-2.5 m²/l ; 0.40-0.80 ft²/US fl oz (≙ 0.4-0.8 l/m² ; 1.26-2.51 US fl oz/ft²), depending on subsurface and application method|
|Drying||approx. 6 - 48 hours (at 20 °C; 68 °F, 65% rel. humidity) depending on subsurface and applied thickness|
|Storage||5 °C to 25 °C ; 41 °F to 77 °F, closed in an airtight manner|
AEROFIXX technical support videos
Here you will find tips, support and troubleshooting information on how to work with AEROFIXX.