Fibre-reinforced sealant with a humidity-variable sd value (g value, permeance), blue/black
- Time-saving: Ready-to-use dispersion
- Reliable structures thanks to excellent adhesive properties on all standard construction surfaces
- Covers cracks and joints of up to 20 mm (3/4") width. Larger joints can also be covered in combination with AEROSANA FLEECE.
- Can be plastered, painted and stuck over with all pro clima adhesive tapes
- Can be used flexibly both in interior and protected outdoor areas thanks to its humidity-variable sd-value
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation
Areas of Application
For use as a spray or brush-on vapour retarder, airtightness or windtightness layer for wall, ceiling and floor joints, to seal penetrations and non-airtight or non-windtight subsurfaces, e.g. on foamed window joints.
Also for use as a bonding course between subsurfaces and subsequent coatings or adhesion. Can be applied both in interior and protected outdoor areas.
Thanks to fibre reinforcement, joints and cracks of up to 20 mm (3/4") can be covered and sealed. Apply AEROSANA FLEECE to larger joints.
|Material||modified aqueous acrylate polymer dispersion, fibre-reinforced|
|Colour||dark blue, when fully dry black|
|Surface weight||EN 1849-2||approx. 200 - 400 g/m² ; 0.65 - 1.3 oz/ft², depending on subsurface and applied thickness||EN 1849-2|
|Coating application||0.6 - 1.4 mm ; 24 - 55 mils - wet film|
|sd-value||EN 1931||3.5 m (at 0.3 mm thickness)||EN 1931|
|sd-value humidity variable||EN ISO 12572||0.15 - 5.00 m||EN ISO 12572|
|g-value||17.5 MN·s/g (at 0.3 mm thickness)|
|g-value humidity variable||0.75 - 25 MN·s/g|
|Vapour permeance||ASTM E96-A||0.94 US perms (at 0.3 mm thickness)||ASTM E96-A|
|Vapour permeance humidity variable||EN ISO 12572||0.66 - 22 US perms||EN ISO 12572|
|Outdoor exposure||3 months|
|Water column||EN ISO 811||2 000 mm ; 6' 7"||EN ISO 811|
|Water tightness to liquid water||EN 1928||W1||EN 1928|
|Can be plastered/painted over||yes, and pro clima adhesive tapes can be stuck onto it|
|Durability after artificial ageing||passed|
|Application temperature||5 °C to 60 °C ; 41 °F to 140 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F (dried)|
|Coverage||400-800 g/m² ; 1.3-2.6 oz/ft², depending on subsurface and applied thickness|
|Drying||approx. 6 - 48 hours (at 20 °C; 68 °F, 65% rel. humidity) depending on subsurface and applied thickness|
|Storage||5 °C - 25 °C ; 41 °F to 77 °F, closed in an airtight manner. Stir well before application|