Single-sided nail-sealing patch
- Very good sealing effect: sealing material is pulled into the hole created when a nail or screw is fitted
- Easy to pre-install on roof underlays or battens
- Conforms to regulations: satisfies the requirements of the German ZVDH trade association and of the Swiss SIA 232/1 standard
- Material savings: patch is only stuck to the counter batten in the area around the nail/screw
- Reliable during the construction phase: suitable as a temporary covering during the construction period
Areas of application
For use underneath counter battens on pitched roof constructions. TESCON NAIDECK mono patch is suitable for use in creating temporary coverings in accordance with the product data sheets of the Central Association of the German Roofing Trade (ZVDH) for roofing underlays membranes. Suitable as an accessory for temprorary protection during the construction period in accordance with Swiss SIA 232/1 standard when combined with roofing underlay membranes.
300 patches per roll.
Perforation seals and water-resistant adhesive joints will only be effective on roofing underlay membranes that have been installed with no folds or creases. This patch can be stuck onto the counter batten or the substrate that is to be sealed. Press firmly to secure the patch in place.
Clean subsurfaces before sticking. Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. There must be no water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone) on materials to be bonded. Subsurfaces must be sufficiently dry and stable.
TESCON NAIDECK mono patch can be used on all pro clima exterior membranes, on other underlay and breather (WRB) membranes (e.g. those made of PP and PET) and with MDF panels and wood-fibre underlay panels.
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on level, unstructured subsurfaces. It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases. Pre-treatment with TESCON PRIMER is recommended in the case of subsurfaces with insufficient stability.