Black all-round adhesive tape for interior and exterior use
- Sticks reliably - even if moisture is present: water-resistant SOLID adhesive
- Becomes practically invisible: black backing fleece not visible behind gap formwork
- Sticks in a permanent, reliable manner: UV-stable behind gap formwork
- Subsequent work can be carried out more flexibly: 6 months of outdoor exposure
- Easy to work with: very malleable fleece backing that can be torn off by hand
- Subsequent work can be started quickly: fleece backing can be plastered over directly
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
Exterior use: Creation of a windproof seal for wall lining membranes using pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA family and for roof underlays. Windproof bonding of wood-based panels for underlays. Airtight bonding of on-roof and refurbishment vapour checks and airtight membranes.
Interior use: Airtight bonding of vapour checks and airtight membranes and of airtight wood-based panels.
All bonding can be carried out between these products as well as to smooth adjacent non-mineral components (z. B. pipe feed-throughs, skylights) for both interior and exterior use.
Split of the release film for
width 100 mm: 50 / 50 mm
width 150 mm: 75 / 75 mm
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain.
Once membranes have been stuck, the weight of the insulation material must be supported by laths. Adhesion should be supported by additional laths, if necessary.
Press firmly to secure the adhesive tapes in place. Ensure that there is sufficient resistance pressure.
Windproof, airtight or rainproof bonding can only be achieved on vapour checks, roof underlays or wall lining membranes that have been laid without folds or creases.
Ventilate continuously and systematically to prevent build-up of excessive humidity; use a dryer if necessary.
When plastering, please observe the recommendations of the plaster manufacturer for non-absorbent subsurfaces. A bonding course may be necessary.
Clean subsurfaces before sticking.
Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. There must be no water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone) on materials to be bonded. Subsurfaces must be sufficiently dry and stable.
Permanent adhesion is achieved on all pro clima interior and exterior membranes, other vapour-check and airtight membranes (e.g. those made of PE, PA, PP and aluminium) as well as other roof and wall lining membranes (e.g. those made of PP and PET).
Bonding and joints are possible on planed and painted wood, hard plastics and metal (e.g. pipes, windows etc.), hard wood-based panels (chipboard, OSB, plywood, MDF and wood fibre underlay panels).
Wood fibre sub-roof panels and smooth mineral subsurfaces require pre-treatment with TESCON PRIMER before bonding. Concrete or plaster subsurfaces must not be sandy or crumbling.
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on high-quality subsurfaces.
It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases.
Pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER is recommended in the case of subsurfaces with insufficient stability.