Double-sided adhesive tape
- Durable leak-proof bonding, indoors and out
- Secure bonding of membranes in the overlap area
- For airtight bonds according to DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2
- Using the DUPLEX hand dispenser (for 20 m rolls, see accessories), particularly easy to use. Unroll, press on and tear off in a single operation
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Outside: Used to join overlaps between sarking membranes, roof lining membranes and wall lining membranes as well as roofing underlay and airtightness membranes on hard substrates and provide protection against humidity.
The airtight bonds meet the requirements of DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2.
Inside: For attaching vapour check and airtightness membrane to metal sections and for joints to windows, for example.
|Bonding requirement, non-aged/aged||DIN 4108-11||passed||DIN 4108-11|
|Application temperature||above -10 °C ; 14 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|
We do not leave you on your own. Read here about how extensive the pro clima system warranty is in the worst-case scenariomore