Solvent-free all-round joint adhesive for interior and exterior use
- Contains no solvents
- Durable: can also be stored during frosty conditions; can be worked with when it thaws out again
- Can quickly be subjected to loading: dries quickly and penetrates deep into the subsurface
- Ensures firm and permanently elastic adhesion, remains very elastic
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RE 2020
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
- For creating airtight joints between vapour check and airtightness membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, INTELLO X, DB+, DASATOP and DA).
- Bonding windtight joints between roof lining membranes of all kinds (PP, PET) and SOLITEX WELDANO. The bonded joints between pro clima SOLITEX MENTO series and SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight bonded joints between wall lining membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA series).
- Bonding overlaps and joints between trickle protection membranes (e.g. pro clima RB).
- Can be applied using either a wet or dry procedure.
|Delivery form||Content||Bead width||Coverage|
|Cartridge||310 ml (10.5 US fl oz)||5 mm (3/16")||~15 m (50 ft)|
|8 mm (5/16")||~6 m (20 ft)|
|Foil tube||600 ml (20.3 US fl oz)||5 mm (3/16")||~30 m (100 ft)|
|8 mm (5/16")||~12 m (40 ft)|