Solvent-free all-round joint adhesive for interior and exterior use
- Contains no solvents
- Durable: can also be stored during frosty conditions; can be worked with when it thaws out again
- Can quickly be subjected to loading: dries quickly and penetrates deep into the subsurface
- Ensures firm and permanently elastic adhesion, remains very elastic
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RE 2020
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
- Creation of airtight seals between adjacent surfaces and vapour-checking and airtight membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, INTELLO X, DB+, DASATOP and DA).
- Creation of windtight seals between adjacent surfaces and roofing underlay membranes of all kinds (PP, PET). Sealed joints between adjacent surfaces and the pro clima SOLITEX MENTO series or SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight adhesion between adjacent surfaces and SOLITEX WELDANO sub-roof underlay membranes.
- Windtight adhesion between adjacent surfaces and breather membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA series).
- Bonding overlaps and joints for trickle protection membranes.
- Can be applied either wet or dry.
|Delivery form||Content||Bead width||Coverage|
|Cartridge||310 ml (10.5 US fl oz)||5 mm (3/16")||~15 m (50 ft)|
|8 mm (5/16")||~6 m (20 ft)|
|Foil tube||600 ml (20.3 US fl oz)||5 mm (3/16")||~30 m (100 ft)|
|8 mm (5/16")||~12 m (40 ft)|