Rolls of joint adhesive for interior and exterior use
- Subsequent work can be started quickly: joint adhesive from a roll, no drying time - joint can be subjected to loading immediately
- Can be used flexibly: sticks in a permanent, reliable manner thanks to waterproof SOLID adhesive
- Reliable even during frosty conditions: sticks reliably above –15 °C
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
Solvent-free, permanent, elastic, frost-resistant airtight adhesive that can be applied straight from a roll for bonding all types of vapour retarders and vapour barriers – e.g. pro clima INTELLO, INTELLO X, DB+, DASATOP and DA, as well as PE, PA, PP or aluminium sheeting – on mineral or rough adjacent components such as masonry, plasterwork, concrete or roughly sawn wood.
Sticking of windtight joints on commercially available roof underlays (e.g. those made of PE and PET). Joint adhesion in combination with the pro clima SOLITEX MENTO family of products and SOLITEX UM fulfils the requirements of the ZVDH product data sheets.
Windtight sticking of wall-lining membranes of all types (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA family).