Rolls of joint adhesive for interior and exterior use
- Subsequent work can be started quickly: joint adhesive from a roll, no drying time – joint can be subjected to loading immediately
- Can be used flexibly: sticks in a permanent, reliable manner thanks to water-resistant SOLID adhesive
- Reliable even during frosty conditions: sticks reliably above –15 °C (5 °F)
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RE 2020
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
Solvent-free, permanent, elastic, frost-resistant airtight adhesive that is applied from a roll, for bonding all types of vapour checks and vapour barriers – e.g. pro clima INTELLO, INTELLO X, DB+, DASATOP and DA, as well as PE, PA, PP or aluminium sheeting – to mineral or rough adjacent components such as masonry, plasterwork, concrete or roughly sawn wood.
Creation of windtight seals between adjacent surfaces and typical commercially available roofing underlay membranes (e.g. those made of PP or PET). Sealed joints between adjacent surfaces and the pro clima SOLITEX MENTO series, SOLITEX UD, SOLITEX PLUS and SOLITEX UM meet the requirements of the German ZVDH product data sheets.
Windtight adhesion between adjacent surfaces and breather membranes of all kinds (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA series).