Fibre-reinforced sealant with humidity-variable water vapour permeability, white
- Time-saving and can be applied in versatile ways: spraying with AEROFIXX (compressed air), paint on
- Reliable structures thanks to excellent adhesive properties on all standard construction surfaces
- Covers cracks and joints of up to 20 mm (3/4") width. Larger joints can also be covered in combination with AEROSANA FLEECE.
- Can be plastered, painted and taped over with all pro clima adhesive tapes
- Can be used flexibly both in interior and protected outdoor areas thanks to its humidity-variable sd value
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
For use as a spray or brush-on vapour check, airtightness or windtightness layer for wall, ceiling and floor joints, to seal penetrations and non-airtight or non-windtight subsurfaces, e.g. on foamed window joints.
- Also for the creation of joints to components such as windows, roofs, walls, ceilings and floors, and for panel joints on airtight wood-based panels (e.g. OSB).
- Also for use as a bonding course between subsurfaces and subsequent coatings or adhesion.
- Can be applied both in interior and protected outdoor areas.
- Thanks to fibre reinforcement, joints and cracks of up to 20 mm (3/4") can be covered and sealed. Apply AEROSANA FLEECE to larger joints.
Solution for detail features
AEROFIXX technical support videos
Here you will find tips, support and troubleshooting information on how to work with AEROFIXX.