Multi-purpose joint adhesive glue
- Very high adhesion and quick drying. No pressure lath is required on load-bearing substrates
- Airtight bonds according to DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2
- Very elastic, permanently flexible
- Penetrates deep into the substrate
- Can also be stored in the event of frost
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
- For creating airtight joints between vapour check and airtightness membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, DB+, INTESANA, DASATOP and DA). The bonded joints meet the requirements of the relevant standards, DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2.
- Bonding windtight joints between sarking membranes and roof lining membranes of all kinds. The bonded joints between pro clima SOLITEX MENTO-series, SOLITEX UD, SOLITEX PLUS and SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight bonded joints between wall lining membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA WA and SOLITEX FRONTA QUATTRO).
- Bonding overlaps and joints between trickle protection membranes (e.g. pro clima RB).
|Cartridge||310 ml||5 mm||~ 15 m|
|8 mm||~ 6 m|
|Foil tube||600 ml||5 mm||~ 30 m|
|8 mm||~ 12 m|
Technical specs / Forms of delivery
|Requirement for bond strength, non-aged/aged||DIN 4108-11||passed||DIN 4108-11|
|Application temperature||-10 °C to 50 °C ; 14 °F to 122 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 80 °C ; -40 °F to 176 °F|
|Storage||up to -20 °C; -4 °F, cool and dry|
Forms of delivery
|Art. no.||GTIN||Contents||Weight||Sales unit||Container|
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain.
The product achieves its final level of strength only when it has dried. It may be advisable to use mechanical reinforcements to protect the installation area.
Ventilate continuously and systematically to prevent build-up of excessive humidity; use a dryer if necessary.
Before adhesion is carried out, subsurfaces should be brushed off, wiped clean with a cloth or cleaned using compressed air. Mineral surfaces (plaster or concrete) may be slightly moist.
Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. The substrate material must be free of water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone). Subsurfaces must be stable - if necessary, a mechanical support (pressure lath) must be used (e.g. on crumbling subsurfaces).
Permanent adhesion is achieved on all pro clima interior and exterior membranes, other vapour retarder and airtight membranes (e.g. those made of PE, PA, PP and aluminium) as well as other underlay/sarking and wall lining membranes (e.g. those made of PP and PET).
Bonds can be created on mineral subsurfaces (e.g. plaster or concrete), roughly sawn, planed and painted wood, hard plastics and rustproof metal (e.g. pipes, windows etc.) and hard wood-based panels (chipboard, OSB, plywood, MDF panels).
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on high-quality subsurfaces.
It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases.