Black all-round adhesive tape for interior and exterior use
- Sticks reliably – even if moisture is present: water-resistant SOLID adhesive
- Becomes practically invisible: black backing fleece not visible behind open-jointed cladding
- Sticks in a permanent, reliable manner: UV-stable behind open-jointed cladding
- Subsequent work can be carried out more flexibly: 6 months of outdoor exposure
- Easy to work with: very malleable fleece backing that can be torn off by hand
- Subsequent work can be started quickly: fleece backing can be plastered over directly
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RE 2020
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
Exterior use: Creation of windproof seals for wall lining membranes from the pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA series and for roof underlays. Windproof bonding of wood-based panels as underlays. Airtight taping of on-roof and refurbishment vapour-check and airtight membranes.
Interior use: Airtight taping of vapour-check and airtight membranes and of airtight wood-based panels.
All taped joints, indoor and outdoor, can be implemented between similar components or else with adjacent structural elements with a smooth, non-mineral surface (e.g. pipe penetrations, roof windows).
|Split of the release film for|
|100 mm (4") width:||50 / 50 mm (2" / 2")|
|150 mm (6") width:||75 / 75 mm (3" / 3")|