Homogeneously weldable pipe grommet for roof pitches between 5° and 50° (1:12 - 14:12)
- Keeps building components dry: windproof, rainproof and waterproof
- Reliable seam tightness: homogeneously heat-weldable with a solvent welding agent or hot air
- Easy to apply: extremely high tear-resistance and very stable
- For sealing in the case of backed-up water, the flange can simply be extended using SOLITEX WELDANO-S 3000
- For pipes with diameters of 90 - 125 mm
Areas of application
Homogeneously weldable pipe grommet for reliable installation of pipe feed-throughs within the SOLITEX WELDANO roof lining system. Suitable for roof pitches between 5° and 50°. The prefabricated grommet can be used to execute pipe feed-throughs in an easy, quick and permanently sealed manner.
To ensure a permanent seal even in the case of backed-up water, a strip of SOLITEX WELDANO-S 3000 must be welded to the resulting flange (see installation instructions).
The shaped element can be welded to the pro clima SOLITEX WELDANO 3000 roof lining membrane in a waterproof manner using the WELDANO TURGA system solvent welding agent or hot air.
|Component||Polyurethane-polyester composite, middle part extendible|
|Colour||blue / anthracite|
|Thickness||2 mm ; 79 mils|
|Pipe diameter||90 - 125 mm ; 3.5" - 5"|
|sd value||0.6 m|
|g value||3 MN·s/g|
|Vapour permeance||ASTM E96||5.5 US perms||ASTM E96|
|Outdoor exposure||3 months|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 100 °C ; -40 °F to 212 °F|