Homogeneously weldable pipe grommet for roof pitches between 5° and 25° (1:12 - 5:12)
- Keeps building components dry: windproof, rainproof and watertight
- Reliable seam tightness: homogeneously heat-weldable with a solvent welding agent or hot air
- Easy to apply: extremely high tear-resistance
- Practical handling: pipes can be pushed and pulled through the grommet – the joint remains sealed
- For pipes with diameters of 90 - 125 mm (3.5" - 5")
Areas of application
For reliable installation of pipe feed-throughs within the SOLITEX WELDANO roof lining system. Suitable for roof pitches between 5° and 25° (1:12 - 5:12). The prefabricated grommet can be used to execute pipe feed-throughs in an easy, quick and permanently sealed manner.
The shaped element can be welded to the pro clima SOLITEX WELDANO 3000 roof lining membrane in a watertight manner using the WELDANO TURGA system solvent welding agent or hot air.
|Pipe diameter||90 - 125 mm|
|Outdoor exposure||3 months|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 80 °C ; -40 °F to 176 °F|