Reinforced Hydrosafe® high-performance vapour check, suitable for all fibrous insulation materials
- Best possible protection against moisture damage to structures and mould because this product is humidity-variable with a variation of a factor of over 100
- Can be combined with all fibrous insulation materials (including blown-in insulation)
- Permanent protection: officially tested and certified performance (ETA-18/1146)
- Protected winter building sites thanks to Hydrosafe® behaviour
- Test winner in April 2012 with the German product-testing foundation ‘Stiftung Warentest’
- Easy to work with: dimensionally stable, no splitting or tear propagation
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
For use on roofs, walls, ceilings and floors on structures that are open or closed to diffusion on the exterior, e.g. flat/steep roofs and green roofs, after appropriate design calculations have been carried out.
Maximum protection against mould and moisture damage to structures
INTELLO membranes work on the principle of climate-controlled membranes: the fleece membranes provide a seal against moisture in winter, whereas the molecular structure becomes more open in summer and facilitates drying out in a reliable manner.