Single-sided nail sealing plaster
- Very good sealing effect: sealing material is pulled into the hole created when a nail or screw is fitted
- Easy to pre-install on roof underlays or battens
- Conforms to regulations: satisfies the requirements of ZVDH and of SIA 232/1
- Material savings: patch is only stuck to the counter batten in the area around the nail/screw
- Reliable during the construction phase: suitable as a temporary covering during the construction period
Areas of application
Use under counter battens for sloped roof structures. TESCON NAIDECK mono patch is suitable for use in creating temporary coverings in accordance with the product data sheets of the Central Association of the German Roofing Trade (ZVDH) for roof underlays.
Suitable as an accessory for creating seals during construction work in accordance with SIA 232/1 when combined with roof lining membranes.
- 300 patches on a roll