Flame-retardant wall lining membrane for gap decking up to 35 mm (1 3/8")
- Improved safety: flame-retardant B-s1, d0
- Ensures reliable building components: highly permeable and, at the same time, maximum protection against driving rain
- Not visible behind gap decking: black fleece with identification marking in the overlap area
- Highest possible durability and thermostability thanks to the monolithic membrane
- 2 months of outdoor exposure
Areas of application
For use as a wall lining membrane behind closed and open facades (gap decking, up to a gap width of 35 mm / 1 3/8" - decking width = at least 3 x gap width). Installation on boarding, wood-based panels and all mat or panel-shaped thermal insulation materials.