AEROSANA VISCONN white
Sprayable airtightness sealant with a humidity-variable sd value (g value, permeance), white
- Time-saving: ready-to-use dispersion
- Reliable structures thanks to excellent adhesive properties on all standard construction surfaces
- Covers cracks and joints of up to 3 mm (1/8") width. Larger joints can also be covered in combination with AEROSANA FLEECE.
- For robust building components: permanent elasticity and high durability once it has dried
- Improves surfaces: forms a bonding course between subsurfaces and subsequent coatings
- Can be plastered/painted over, pro clima adhesive tapes can be stuck onto it
- Flexible use in indoor and protected outdoor areas thanks to its humidity-variable sd value
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
For use as a humidity-variable vapour retarder and airtight layer that can be applied as a spray or using a brush on wall, ceiling and floor surfaces, such as non-plastered masonry or porous panel-form materials.
- Also for the creation of joints to components such as windows, roofs, walls, ceilings and floors.
- Can also be used for strengthening subsurfaces in the case of renovation.
- The humidity-variable diffusion resistance of this product means that it can be used on the interior and exterior of building components.
AEROSANA VISCONN white is a high-quality, water-based acrylic dispersion paste that can be applied as a spray or using a brush. The sprayed-on liquid film forms a seamless, elastic air-retarding and vapour-retarding protective layer once it has dried.
Sticks to all standard construction materials, all pro clima membranes, and membranes made of aluminium and paper.