AEROSANA VISCONN white
Sprayable airtightness sealant with a humidity-variable sd value (g value, permeance)
- Time-saving: ready-to-use dispersion
- Reliable structures thanks to excellent adhesive properties on all standard construction surfaces
- Covers cracks and joints of up to 3 mm (1/8") width. Larger joints can also be covered in combination with AEROSANA FLEECE.
- For robust building components: permanent elasticity and high durability once it has dried
- Improves surfaces: forms a bonding course between subsurfaces and subsequent coatings
- Can be plastered/painted over, pro clima adhesive tapes can be stuck onto it
- Flexible use in indoor and protected outdoor areas thanks to its humidity-variable sd value
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
For use as a humidity-variable vapour retarder and airtight layer that can be applied as a spray or using a brush on wall, ceiling and floor surfaces, such as non-plastered masonry or porous panel-form materials.
- Also for the creation of joints to components such as windows, roofs, walls, ceilings and floors.
- Can also be used for strengthening subsurfaces in the case of renovation.
- The humidity-variable diffusion resistance of this product means that it can be used on the interior and exterior of building components.
AEROSANA VISCONN white is a high-quality, water-based acrylic dispersion paste that can be applied as a spray or using a brush. The sprayed-on liquid film forms a seamless, elastic air-retarding and vapour-retarding protective layer once it has dried.
Sticks to all standard construction materials, all pro clima membranes, and membranes made of aluminium and paper.
|Surface weight||EN 1849-2||approx. 200 g/m² ; 0.66 oz/ft² (dried), depending on subsurface and applied thickness||EN 1849-2|
|Coating application||0.2 - 1.0 mm ; 8 - 39 mils - wet film|
|sd-value||EN 1931||6 ±0.6 m (at 0.3 mm thickness)||EN 1931|
|sd-value humidity variable||EN ISO 12572||0.13 - 10.00 m||EN ISO 12572|
|g-value||30 ±3 MN·s/g (at 0.3 mm thickness)|
|g-value humidity variable||0.65 - 50 MN·s/g|
|Vapour permeance||ASTM E96-A||0.55 US perms (at 0.3 mm ; 12 mils thickness)||ASTM E96-A|
|Vapour permeance humidity variable||ASTM E96-A||0.33 - 25 US perms||ASTM E96-A|
|Exposure time||3 months|
|Water column||EN 20811||2 000 mm ; 6' 7"||EN 20811|
|Water tightness to liquid water||EN 1928||W1||EN 1928|
|Can be plastered/painted over||yes, and pro clima adhesive tapes can be stuck onto it|
|Application temperature||5 °C to 35 °C ; 41 °F to 95 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F (dried)|
|Coverage||approx. 750 g/m² ; 2.46 oz/ft², depending on applied thickness|
|Drying||approx. 12 - 48 hours (at 20 °C, 65% rel. humidity) depending on subsurface and applied thickness|
|Storage||5 °C - 25 °C ; 41 °F to 77 °F, closed in an airtight manner. Stir well before application|