Full-surface self-adhesive airtightness and weathering-protection membrane
- Protects the structure: Diffusion-permeable and maximum protection against driving rain
- Keeps building components dry by means of a pore-free moisture-active functional membrane
- Easy and reliable installation thanks to its split release film
- Sticks immediately to subsurfaces with sufficient load-bearing capacity
- Permanent protection thanks to the high resistance to ageing and heat of the TEEE membrane
- 3 months of outdoor exposure
Allows airtightness to be created on wood-based products and mineral subsurfaces – e.g. on the exterior side of unplastered (fair-faced) masonry or concrete components with joints.
Thanks to its full-surface adhesion, the membrane provides temporary protection for intermediate ceilings and floors on multi-storey CLT (cross-laminated timber) or wooden-frame buildings during the construction period. It also protects wall elements and roof structures with a roof pitch of greater than 14° for a period of up to 3 months.
In addition, it fulfils the requirements of the Central Association of the German Roofing Trade (ZVDH) for temporary coverings on roofs for the specified time period.