Wall lining membrane for gap decking up to 50 mm (2")
- Extremely robust and UV-stable: UV ageing test carried out with 10 000 h instead of 5 000 h
- Dry building components: pore-free TEEE functional membrane actively transports moisture to the outside
- Ensures reliable building components: permeable, extremely high tear-resistance, windproof, rainproof and waterproof
- Not visible behind gap decking: black fleece with identification marking in the overlap area
- 6 months of outdoor exposure
Areas of Application
For use as a wall lining membrane behind closed and open facades (gap decking with a gap width of up to 50 mm (2") and 40% open total area). Installation on boarding, wood-based panels and all mat or panel-shaped thermal insulation materials.
SOLITEX FRONTA PENTA membranes must be installed with the printed side facing outwards. The membranes are to be installed horizontally in a taut manner with no sagging.
When used behind gap decking, the gap may be a maximum of 50 mm (2") at a maximum of 40% open total area.
The distance between the gap decking and the membrane must be at least 20 mm (7/8").
Fasteners should not be applied in areas where water run-off is collected.
Additional measures (e.g. covering with tarpaulins) should be taken during the construction phase in the case of buildings that are lived in or buildings that are to be given particular protection. Covering with tarpaulins should also be considered if construction work is to be interrupted for a longer period.