Wall lining membrane for open-jointed cladding, gap width up to 50 mm (2")
- Extremely robust and UV-stable: UV ageing test carried out with 10,000 h instead of 5,000 h
- Dry building components: pore-free TEEE functional membrane actively transports moisture to the outside
- Ensures reliable building components: permeable, extremely high tear-resistance, windproof, rainproof and waterproof
- Not visible behind open-jointed cladding: black fleece with identification marking in the overlap area
- 6 months of outdoor exposure
Areas of application
For use as a wall lining membrane behind closed and open facades (open-jointed cladding up to a gap width of 50 mm (2") and 40% open area). Installation on boarding, wood-based panels and all mat or panel-shaped thermal insulation materials.