Wall lining membrane for gap decking up to 50 mm, with self-adhesive zones
- Extremely robust and UV-stable: UV ageing test carried out with 10,000 h instead of 5,000 h
- Dry building components: pore-free TEEE functional membrane actively transports moisture to the outside
- Ensures reliable building components: permeable, extremely high tear-resistance, windproof, rainproof and waterproof
- Not visible behind gap decking: black fleece with identification marking in the overlap area
- 6 months of outdoor exposure
- Quick and reliable adhesion thanks to the integrated ‘connect’ self-adhesive zones along the membrane strips
For use as a wall lining membrane behind closed and open facades (gap decking with a gap width of up to 50 mm (2") and 40% open total area). Installation on roof decking, wood-based panels and all mat or panel-shaped thermal insulation materials.