New products 2024
SOLITEX QUANTHO 3000 connect
The first 3-in-1 roofing underlay
SOLITEX QUANTHO 3000 connect is a medium-weight roofing underlay with integrated seam and perforation protection, with a European Technical Assessment (ETA).
- Maximum protection for the roof structure: excellent hail impact resistance as per ETA-23/0532 and VKF (HR5 class)
- Efficient installation: roofing underlay with seam and perforation protection for roof pitches ≥14° without the need for additional sealing measures as per ETA-23/0532
- Reliable rainproof roof: serves as a sub-roof underlay for roof pitches ≥10° with TESCON NAIDECK as an additional sealing measure on rigid subsurfaces
SOLITEX ADHERO VISTO
Transparent weathering-protection membrane
This peel-and-stick membrane provides transparent temporary protection for intermediate floors on multi-storey CLT or wooden-frame buildings during the construction period.
- All markings and guidelines on timber floors remain visible
- Full-surface water-resistant adhesive
- Can be subjected to outdoor exposure
- Anti-slip surface
- Complete weather-protection concept for the construction phase
The following supply forms have been added for these existing products:
New products 2022
New products 2021
SOLITEX WELDANO 3000
Diffusion-open, weldable roofing underlay membrane
For use as a 3-ply permeable, homogeneously weldable underlay membrane for demanding sub-roof applications as per the Swiss SIA 232/1 standard. Serves as a rainproof/watertight roof lining in Germany – on an individual contractual basis. Suitable for installation on pressure-resistant subsurfaces, e.g. wooden decking, wood-based panels and wood-fibre underlay panels.
New products 2020
SOLITEX FRONTA QUATTRO FB
Flame-resistant breather membrane (WRB) for open-jointed cladding with a gap width of up to 35 mm
For use as a breather membrane (weather-resistive barrier, WRB) behind closed and open facades (open-jointed cladding, gap width up to 35 mm; cladding width = at least 3 x gap width). For installation onto boarding, wood-based panels and all panel-shaped thermal insulation materials.
New products 2019
CONTEGA SOLIDO IQ • CONTEGA SOLIDO IQ-D
Intelligent, full-surface adhesive window/plaster sealing tapes for interior and exterior use
For interior use for vapour-checking and airtight connections between membranes or wood-based panels and windows, doors or mineral surfaces. For exterior use to achieve windtight joints that are resistant to driving rain.