Reinforced all-round hydrosafe® high-performance vapour retarder
- Best possible protection against mould and damage to structures thanks to humidity-variable diffusion resistance
- Can be combined with all fibrous insulation materials, including blown-in insulation
- Easier handling: can be used on between-rafter and over-rafter insulation
- Protects the structure against weathering during the construction phase for a roof pitch above 10° (2.1:12”)
- Protected winter building sites thanks to hydrosafe® behaviour
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
It is suitable for use on the inside of supporting structures, e.g. for between-rafter insulation – even for applications where the membrane will be permanently exposed to UV light, such as in unfinished rooms or areas without inner cladding.
For use on roof decking underneath over-rafter insulation as a vapour retarder and airtight membrane that can be subjected to outdoor exposure. INTELLO X PLUS can be used on structures that are diffusion-open to the outside or are diffusion-tight, e.g. flat/steep roofs and green roofs, after appropriate design calculations.